Our Quality System
Our commitment to a high level of customer service was recognised in May 2002 when we achieved ISO 9001. The award recognises Great Central Plastics Ltd's commitment to an exceptional quality of service. With only a small percentage of UK companies holding this certificate, Great Central Plastics Ltd are now at the forefront of quality service and customer care. Stuart Clark (centre), who undertook the assessment for QMS Quality Management Systems, paid particular tribute to "The investment in people and the training that enables Great Central Plastics Ltd to provide an efficient service to their customers."
Key Elements Of Our Quality Systems:
- Quality Management System : Fully documented procedural system.
- Contract Review : Completed on all orders received.
- Material Control : Ensuring full traceability.
- Process Control : Detailed quality & setting controls documented on all projects.
- Inspection : Goods received, first article, in-process & final release.
- Calibration : Full traceability on all measuring equipment.
- Dispatch : Goods are packaged and dispatched to Customer requirements.
- Our Performance : Monitored and reviewed to ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Our Suppliers : Monitored and reviewed network of approved Suppliers.
- Maintenance : Mould tooling, machinery and ancillary equipment
- Audits : All aspects of the Quality System are internally and externally assessed.
In addition to our ISO 9001 accreditation, we appreciate the importance of ensuring all our clients can trust in our products and our processes, and to further demonstrate this we are:
- Sedex registered
- Reach Compliant
- PPAP and First Tier Automotive Approved
- STR and BBC Factory Audited
- A member of the BRIMAN group
In addition, we use and have certification of:
- FDA and Food Grade Materials
- EN71 and Toy Safety Testing
We are also members of the following industry bodies:
- Customer Focus
- Sourcing City